Released in 1986, the Super Shot was a hopped up ‘Super’ Hotshot. 2012 sees the re-released and renamed classic Tamiya 4WD buggy.
- 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- Kit includes FREE BONUS PARTS (Lightweight White Wheels: Front & Rear x 2pcs. each) Note: Hex wheel hubs such as Item 53569 Clamp Type Aluminum Wheel Hub (6mm Thick) are required to attach these wheels (standard resin hubs can also be used).
- The chassis features the same basic layout as the original 1986 release including the shaft-driven 4WD drive-train.
- 4-wheel double wishbone suspension is equipped with 4 oil filled dampers.
- Chassis under guard offers chassis protection.
- Included spiked tires are mounted on gold-plated wheels.
- Polycarbonate body and rear wing included.
- Full ball bearing specification included.
- Tamiya GT-Tuned Motor (25T) included.
- Includes Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC
Vote For This Model: 5