Tokyo Marui is a Japanese airsoft gun manufacturer.
In the 1980s Marui was also a main player in the RC market, producing popular, and now highly collectible, electric kits.
12 Vehicles were released in all during the 1980s. You’ll notice from the list below that RC9 is missing. This was to be a Pajero but it never came to fruition.
- RC 1 – Marui Toyota Land Cruiser Super Wheelie
- RC 2 – Marui CJ-7 Golden Eagle Super Wheelie
- RC 3 – Marui Hunter
- RC 4 – Marui Big Bear
- RC 5 – Marui Galaxy
- RC 6 – Marui Galaxy RS
- RC 7 – Marui CJ-7 Golden Eagle
- RC 8 – Marui Toyota Land Cruiser
- RC10 – Marui Samurai
- RC11 – Marui Ninja
- RC12 – Marui Coors Melling Ford Thunderbird
- RC13 – Marui Shogun