Californian firm, Associated Electrics, began with slot car racing in the 1960s and then moved into RC from the early 1970s. Team Associated burst onto the RC scene, big time, in 1984 with their epic track winning RC10 buggy and are still going strong to this day.
Latest From Our Facebook Group
- Got 4th in the b-final at today's regional
Jonathan J Cryer 9:27pm May 19 Got 4th in the b-final at to [...]
- Evening guys, I've been sent over from clod owners...
James Brooks 9:21pm May 19 Evening guys, I've been sen [...]
- A little better demo of the 5200kv motor in action...
Curt Poucket 9:09pm May 19 A little better demo of the 5200 [...]
- Does anyone have an odd one of these (or a pair) t...
Andy Kelly 5:39pm May 19 Does anyone have an odd one of the [...]
- M05 had a fight and lost
Matthew The-hoonigan Ellis 5:05pm May 19 M05 had a fight an [...]
- Well I've been out with my brushless 3t m03 today ...
Craig Ian Stone 4:50pm May 19 Well I've been out with [...]
- Hi all would a TL01 speed tuned gear set work in a...
Robert Cole 3:37pm May 19 Hi all would a TL01 speed tuned g [...]
Andy Kelly 3:16pm May 19 Looks like a recycled Bush Devil s [...]
- Just back from my local track, 1/5th scale today, ...
Glenn Barclay 11:46am May 19 Just back from my local track, [...]
powered by RSS Just Better 1.3 plugin
Grab A Bargain
|Team Associated||Team Losi||Schumacher|