Competition closed. Winner: Kenny Mok.
£225 raised for Parkinson's UK. Thanks to all that entered. Well done Kenny!
Hi all. An online prize draw with all proceeds going directly to the Parkinson's UK Charity.
Up for grabs is this fantastic WRC ST2.1 Touring Car with an RRP of £385! This is the model reviewed in the April 2021 issue of RC Racer Magazine and was supplied by JC Racing Products. It will come with all of the kit spares as a roller (no electrics!) and with the P-One body in the photo. It has been run for about 20 laps on tarmac.
This high-end 1:10 Frontie Touring Car achieved a 5-star review in the magazine and really impressed on the track test. Full details of this wonderful model can be found here:
The draw is open for UK Iconic group members from right now until midnight next Friday 18th June and the winner will be announced on Saturday 19th June.
‘Tickets’ are £5 each.
1. Donate a sum divisible by 5 directly to Parkinson’s UK:
2. Contact John Weston on Facebook Messenger or via email: with evidence that you donated. Either a screenshot image or forward the confirmation email from Parkinson’s UK.
3. You’re entered into the online raffle once John confirms back to you.
1. Entry closes at midnight on Friday 18th June.
2. Names will go into the hat. If you donated £20, your name will be in the hat 4x times, etc.
3. The draw will be made and the winner announced on Saturday 19th June.
4. John will post the buggy to the winner free of charge, unless it can be handed over at an Iconic event.
So to be crystal clear: This is a prize draw competition for UK Iconic members only. A £5 donation to Parkinson's UK could win you this Frontie roller (no electrics!). All money goes directly to the Parkinson's UK charity. Good luck and thank you!